Who we are
The address of our website is: http://ralko.lt
What personal data we collect and why we do it
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, type of browser you were directed from, duration of visits, and number of page views);
- the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to the services of our website, email communications and / or newsletters;
- any other information you choose to send us.
- administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
- transfer your contact details to Scout Leaders with your consent to assist you in joining our organization;
- with your consent to send you e-mail our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to have the newsletter sent to you);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal data with any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Personal data is not created solely by the user’s actions on the website. They also occur as a result of technical processes such as contact forms, cookies, statistics and third party embeds.
Content uploaded from other web pages
This web page may contain content (such as videos, pictures, text, etc.) uploaded from other web pages. Viewing and interacting with such uploaded content on this web page amounts to a visit to the web pages from which the content is uploaded.
|Cookie name||Description||Creation time||Lifetime||Use data|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||These cookies are used to collect traffic statistics. The resulting data is used for reporting purposes and to improve the page.||During the entrance to the page||2 years 30 minutes||IP addresses and unique ID numbers. Accounting result is statistical. The meter is accounted for by GOOGLE ANALYTICS|
|usecookie||User consent to cookie information||At the time of consent to the information||1 year||Skaitinė reikšmė|
How long we keep your data
If you write a comment, its text and metadata are stored indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve future comments automatically instead of the administrator’s approval.
When you sign up for our website and become a user, we store all your personal data that you submit to your account. Each user can view, edit and delete their personal data at any time (except for their username). Webmasters can also view and edit this data.
If you have an account on this site or have ever commented here, you may request to receive a data export file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including those you have provided to us. You may also require us to delete any personal data we hold about you. These two requirements do not apply to data that we are required to retain by law for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitors’ comments can be checked using an automated spam search service.